View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Disability Update Report - Short Form - question #5

My 25-yo son has been on SSDI since age 21. This is his first time receiving the update report form. His disability codes shown on the first scanline indicate approval for autism and organic mental disorder. He sees a psychologist every 2 weeks for therapy and social skills and also sees his primary care physician aprox every 2 years for routine checkups and lab work. He does not take any medications, so there are no doctor visits for that.

Would it be best to only list the last 3 psychologist visits, or should I list the last 2 of those and then his PCP visit for a checkup which was in Oct 2011. The form covers Oct 2011 - present. (And, it's possible that his visit was actually Sept 2011, which would eliminate it anyway -- I need to verify the date with the clinic this week.)

I'm thinking that just the psychologist visits would be the best course of action since that directly relates to his disabling condition, but I thought I'd see what others' opinions on the matter were since ya'll have experience in these matters and this is our first go at it. Thanks!
SandiR2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote