View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Sally! I am very excited and nervous all at the same time. Happy about being able to be seen by actual health care professionals, but am terrified of it being an experience like the very last quack doctor I saw. I am hoping so much that I find someone like Dr. Omar.

Mariel- I read the older post. I don't have pain in my abdomen in these episodes.. It's a really crazy feeling in my head and a horrible rushing sensation throughout my body. My breathing seems to be off rhythm or short.. My eyes feel weird when they move and 1pupil will be tiny and the other completely dilated. It's bizarre and scary as all get out. I have noticed a couple of times before these episodes, that I will wake myself up laughing. Other times my boyfriend tells me the next day that I was laughing all night in my sleep.

Lately I have been having to make sure my head is fully elevated while sleeping or else I wake up with horrible vertigo and sit up immediately but am not fully able to get my eyes all the way open or get the spins to stop for a minute. That's very scary as well. The base of the inside of my head doesn't feel right, I am assuming that's inflammation.

I may try magnesium tho, as thats not really incorporated into my vitamins
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-04-2013), Debbie D (11-04-2013), ewizabeth (11-03-2013), Mariel (11-04-2013), NurseNancy (11-04-2013), SallyC (11-03-2013)