View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That's what happens to me in my knee. I start crying and double over. I am on Cymbalta right now, but it doesn't work completely. I have also been prescribed Soma for muscle cramps. I also have vicodin that I take when the soma relaxes my muscles a bit and the pain in my knee flares up. However, the soma is short term as is the vicodins - (does anyone know how long soma should last?)

I feel your pain and sympathize with you greatly. My chores consist of: put clothes in washer, start washer, go sit down till pain subsides to functioning level. I can be sitting in my chair and not overexert it and still flares up. I haven't had great sex since before December and my son says that since I hurt my knee I have become a crab. (and I homeschool him, so we are with each other a lot - driving hurts and I still make an effort to get him to parks to play with other kids - I have to tomorrow and I am looking forward to the sunshine not the pain to follow)

Hugs Without our family where would we be? I apologize to Patrick all the time when he comes home from work and I haven't cleaned the house.

CHRISTINE

I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER,
I AM A PAIN RELIEF SEEKER.
junk4myemail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote