View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good morning !

Same with me Myelogirl.......I can feel pressure but no pain on some spots on my feet. My big toe will itch and when I scratch it I only feel pressure. But if I ever 'rub' my feet it starts the electrical shock thingys and these seem to race through all my toes at once.....ON both feet....lol.....and if I ever step on the smallest thing it sends the worst pain up to my dang knee area.

I tried that cream that starts with a C.....not getting up to find it and they said it would burn.....no burn....no nothing on either foot.

And my sweet Hopeless

Pretty much all the symptoms listed for SFN happen to me on and off all day long. Instead of pins and needles it's more like a 'shimmering' on the soles of both feet. Like when the sun is glistening off the water.

Just so hard to explain to family much less a dr. About the only dr I've seen that truly gives a damn is my PCP Amy.

When you go to a new dr do you ask them if they want you as a patient ? I'm tempted to do that tomorrow with the neuro I've only seen him once and wasn't thrilled. I know a lot of them have absolutely no personality, that they concentrate on what's wrong with you, but I need a neuro who has a personality....a nice personality and doesn't mind actually 'talking to me'.

Going in for the 2nd cup of coffee

Debi from Georgia (pretty darn cool this morning)
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (11-04-2013)