View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
My everything hurts! This damn disease is absolutely consuming me, and consequently my attitude sucks tonight.

I have managed to get the flu (so glad I went to the trouble of a flu shot ) I'm sure it couldn't be all the stress of the edit I am STILL trying to complete.

Worked on the edit all day, tossed laundry, and all I wanted to do was get in my bed. My torso involvement is crazy right now, AND of course the legs AND arms, AND every friggin where else Ahhhhh!!

I bought a new set of sheets recently. What a waste of money that was!! Almost $80 bucks to try and get a SOFT set (600 TC) to rotate with the only ones I love right now. Washed them, made the bed (w/ husband's help) and got in. It literally felt like I was covered up in SANDPAPER! Mad me cry. Had to remake the bed with the only set I can tolerate.

I'm having pain all in my torso, and spasms in my organs that I can feel profoundly. The muscles in my upper back are constantly at a near 10 level. Crap, and it's now attacking my hands, so I guess I'm done posting. I go see my PM mid Nov. Lord that seems light years away.

I miss you guys/gals and as soon as this damn edit is complete perhaps I can participate more. Take care!

Gosh Vrae I am so sorry to hear you are hurting so badly and are also fighting the flu.. I hope and pray your pain subsides and the flu runs its course quickly. Where is that magic wand.. ??? lol..

Ugh.. the sheets.. like many others I completely understand this never ending dilemma! Just when I think I found the right ones.. after running them through the laundry they turn out just like you say.. sandpaper with the roughest grit! I've taken back 3 sets of expensive sheets in the past month.. nightmare that only those affected by this understands. I have always liked sleeping in a cool room with the weight of cozy blankets on me, now with the burning/sensitivity in all four limbs I've had to lay under a frame my husband built for me which is wonderful in that it helps some but, totally sucks also!! Grrr so frustrating. My heart goes out to you..

I do hope you get your project done soon.. you are a true fighter and I admire that

Laundry.. haha I "tossed" it too.. funny they didn't fold themselves! Sheesh

I hope your upcoming appointment proves fruitful!

Wishing you a productive and less painful day,
Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote