Thread: Feet on Fire
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Feet on Fire

My feet were burning so bad last night that it hurt to put my slippers on and walk. They were red and shiny and swollen. My med helped but took twice as long to help. My feet feel better this morning, but it was very scary. I know my rsd is spreading from my wrist to all of my limbs and stomach and this is one instance. When I told my neurologist about this she said it may be the fibromyalgia causing it and my pm dr said he to keep taking meds, exercise and see a person to help cope with the pain. Of course that person he recommened was far away and I already told them I can't take long car trips and they didn't take my insurance either. I wish I could find a dr who would tell could confirm the spreading and help take the pain away. All I seem to get anymore from some drs is blank stares and question marks. They don't understand this disease and don't know what to do about it and that scares the crap out of me. What am I going to do if the pain gets so bad that I can't take it anymore and when my drs say there is nothing more they can do? I'm starting to freak out and have another rsd meltdown. This sucks. Just needed to vent. Thanks for listening.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote