Thread: Driving....
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
Hey Nanc,

I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you, hoping your appointment was helpful. Glad your husband was able to take time away from work so that you were able to go and I hope this doesn't cause him any additional stress.

Wishing you a better day,
Tessa
Hi Tessa!

Thanks so much for checking on me. My appointment was ok, maybe a little helpful. I told her again about the ride situation and that my husband took 1/2 day off again. She said "if there's a will, there's a way." Really?? Wanting to be there will not magically get me there. I could tell that my husband was a little frustrated about the appt since it took a while longer. He didn't seem mad, just concerned about getting to work when he said he would. She didn't have anyone scheduled right after me so she extended my 30 minute appt to a little more than an hour (I am not complaining about that).

I sent her a brochure about RSD/CRPS and she also pulled up info online to read before this appointment. I appreciate her efforts to learn more about it before working on me a lot. I see that she still has some learning to do

I am still working on the ride situation....will keep you posted!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (11-04-2013)