View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 02:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
lol.. I only purchase items like this from places that have an iron clad "100 % satisfaction guarantee" this means that you can return them even if they are a bit rough otherwise I'd go broke trying to find sheets and clothing that will work for me.

Here Here on "the little things that help..."

I hear ya, this is normally my approach too. For instance, like with Kohl's it would be no problem to return them. I was definitely having a blonde moment when I bought these damn things I have now. I got them from Tuesday Morning (a discount store or so they say) and I don't think they'll take them back, and IF I can find the damn receipt (was just looking for that this morning) I will at least try. And if nothing else it would be great to get in-store credit or something.

Bram, you crack me up. "Lots to chose from" I guess I could do that but I am the only king size sheets in the house. So they're a little big... more to wrap up in... right? lol

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (11-04-2013), zookester (11-04-2013)