Thread: Feet on Fire
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 02:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree too about confirmation. I know its spreading because of the way it feels. I did have one pm dr say it was entirely possible it was spreading and that the sores I keep getting on my body could very well be from the rsd too. But then I have other drs that say they just don't know. It's so frustrating. I do know. My rsd stayed in my right wrist and hands and fingers and elbow and shoulder for about a year a half. Then after my oopherectomy surgery it spread down my right leg to my knee and foot. Then after my hysterctomy surgery it spread to my stomach. Then after accupunture it spread mirrored to to left wrist and hand and fingers and down my left leg and foot. It all started with redness and swelling and a sunburn like tingling pain. These symtoms are getting worse like last night and its starting to feel more like a burning and shooting stabbing pain. I also get terrible spasms sometimes in my left calf and my right wrist and shoulder. I have sores that don't want to heal on my back and in my ears and on my scalp. And the two failed root canals I've had have caused it to spread to my mouth. I've gotten sores in the roof of my mouth and swelling of the gums. It's just horrible. I hate it and it sucks. I've talked to my new pm dr and he said to exercise and take my meds. My husband said that because I think the rsd attacks my weak areas that I should loose weight and that may help take the pressure off my feet. I'm trying but it's hard and I try to walk everyday. I'll check into the suggestions you all gave me and thanks for all of your support. I know you understand and it means more than you know to me that you care so much.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (11-04-2013)