Thread: Hand Gets Cold
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I can't feel my hands for a few minutes. they are completely numb. Then the feeling comes back and I get pins and needles. Thanks for your advice. I'll check with dr. My husband is diabetic and I had him check my blood sugar with my finger on my good hand and it was normal. I wanted it checked because my wounds don't heal quickly if at all. I'll have to see what the drs think about my spine. I've had scoliosis since I was a teenager. Thanks again.
That is a very common symptom and not necessarily should alarm you.. I would try not to stress over it and maybe shift your sleeping to your back with a neck roll type pillow under your neck to see if that is the problem.

For your soars - have you ever tried doing a detox cleanse? This can be very beneficial for some people and it might just give your body the boost it needs to heal. Unfortunately if you aren't doing enough to circulate blood flow through your body by movement or massage this could very well be why you aren't healing normally. Can you use a stationary bike like a recumbent?
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote