View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I have had bilateral pec minor decompression surgeries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight View Post
Has anybody had this to start out with and got better? I saw a thread from ihtos, who reported she was better after her surgery and then said goodbye - like I'm better now, I get to live a normal life.

If you have had this surgery alone, how was it? How long was the recovery? What movements are limited by this surgery?

I am thinking this might be a better surgery for me based on my symptoms than the first rib resection I have scheduled on November 21. I called my doctor, but have been playing telephone tag... he apparently does not do this surgery and suggested that I go to Denver for it. I am in Nebraska - but on the other side, it is about an 8-10 hour drive to Denver.

Also, I called Denver, and I guess Dr. Sanders did not retire...

Hi, I had a both side skalenectomies, both side pec minor decompression and now I have several rare neurological problems and I'm looking at finally having both ribs removed. I have two doctors communicating and a scan scheduled later this month. So sorry to hear you are going thru this and please fill free to ask me any questions.
jene_rae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote