View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 11:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcms0516 View Post
I do ride my bike a lot. But recently, I have been so down, that I couldn't do much of anything.

This thread looks like it hasn't been posted on in a while but I just joined, so I've been poking around the forums, and reading stuff I've wanted to comment on. A lot of stuff that has been posted really resonates with me. I posted in my intro post about not knowing any people of "average" intelligence because most of the other people I know also have physical or mental challenges to go along with their hydro.
I have some mild physical challenges which have precluded me from doing things like sports, so I can't really relate to that group of people. I also never really feel like I have much in common with people my own age, so I don't really hang out with many of them, either.

I have acquaintances from work, but don't really hang out outside of work much. I think my main issue seems to be that I can't feel like I can open up to people to let them know about the struggles I've been through, particularly all the challenges I faced as a child. I never like to feel like I'm being judged, but I know everyone does it whether they are aware of it or not.
Katie79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote