View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 03:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face How did everyone injure themselves in the first place?

I was always very active. Active Duty Navy. I was a marathon runner for over a decade. which I am very proud of. I have also been in 3 car wrecks that gave me severe whiplash. Now its adding up. I cant move my head from side to side without assistance from my hands.

I just wanted to get a feel for everyones injuries. I can see most of the surgical work done in the signature portion of everyones profile. I have not had surgery yet, it has been offered, not sure how I feel about getting my neck worked on. Some of the complications that some of you guys have experienced have me pretty scared, I also have noticed lots of failed surgeries. Has anyone else? What do you all think the cause of that is?

I will be reading these posts here, unless the true Spiney's think I should be somewhwere else. Not really sure what makes a spiney----have a suspicion it means you have had surgery, pls correct me if I am wrong.

I hope everyone has a pleasant evening. Thanks in advance for responding.

Happiness is where my Basset hounds are. Formally Houndsluvr

longdogs4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote