Thread: My cat Phoebe
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Your cat Phoebe is so beautiful. I'm sorry you lost her. I've lost three cats so far. My first was a calico named Josh and he was put down after a year old because of a rare form of cancer, my second cat was a tiger strip Harry and he was died at around six years old from unknown causes, they thing it was something toxic he may have eaten, but all my cats are indoor cats and I'm always very careful with what I have lying around especially on the floor. They did a biopsy but couldn't determine what it was. My last cat was a torte Amber and she was put down after living 21 years with us. She had kidney failure. I now have two new kitties Cali a calico and Snickers a torte. They are about 4 years old and are doing fine and I love them all. They can never replace the ones I lost but they all bring joy in different ways. I miss the ones I lost, but try to enjoy the ones I have. I hope you can find peace with your loss and maybe even get a new furry kitty someday to love. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (11-05-2013)