Thread: Hand Gets Cold
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 05:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
Hi Vrae,
I double checked. My pm dr told me initally that had CRPS I. Without the nerve damage. I'm sorry you have CRPS II. That sounds alot worse. My thoughts are with you. I hope you're feeling okay today and that you didn't get too much snow last night.
From your friend Renee.
I think any form of CRPS is no good, but it might prove helpful in the future knowing which one you have. I could be wrong but it seems like those of us with type II deal with a lot of cold type issue, which was why I asked. Again, I could be wrong on that. Might not be specific at all.

Thanks for asking and I wish I had better news to report, but I am still struggling with this darn sinus/bronchitis crap.... ug! Virus' seem to make my CRPS more profound or maybe my tolerance is just lower.

They forecasted snow, but only the mountains got any. HOWEVER it will be in the single digits tonight. I can hardly wait.

I hope you're having a better day today! Take care hon.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (11-05-2013)