View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:51 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

I have had Hep C since I was 19 yrs.old,and just started Interferon treatments last year at the end of January,However the Interferon,and the pills with it gave me Hemolytic anemia and they had to stop the treatments in the middle of May when my hematocrit dropped to 27,my RBC count was 2.69,my WBC count was 3.0,and my HGB was 9.8! This N.P that was overlooking my treatments never told me I had this,and just kept the treatments going until my life was in danger,then he stopped it.But it did bring my viral load down to less than 10,undetectable,when I started at 175,000 about! I think he was overdosing me.I felt like a lab rat when I found out I had this and he hid it from me,just because he was so excited that it was dropping my viral load.When I asked him why he didn't tell me ,he said,"I did,I said you were sick",and I responded by saying that sick is a pretty general term,that could mean the common cold,or Cancer,you could have been more specific! Then I requested a copy of all my medical records for the duration of all my treatments! I never got them.Then in November I got a letter saying I was being withdrawn from care for all my gastro-intestinal needs from thier clinic from all physicians and staff,and they wouldn't give me a reason why! And the letter didn't come from the head of the department ,it came from the N.P. that screwed up my treatments! I've tried to get an answer out of the head of the department,and no responce! They won't even treat me in the ER.I went there for vomiting blood,and the doctor had me do a UA,and drew blood,and then I fell asleep,then they woke me up and said you can go home now! NO EXAM!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote