View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 01:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lei9h View Post
Hi all. This is my first post here.
I have been experiencing episodes of tingling and numbness. It started in my right hand fingers, then moved to my left hand finger, then to the back of my right leg and left toes. I have slight numbness in my face and lips also. I have been extremely stressed and anxious for well over 4 months so my go thinks it's all stress related. I now have a head ache that I have had for a month and won't go away. I am basically at my wit's end now. Just feel like curling up and crying. I am 35 years old and should be in my prime. Instead, I find myself depressed and lonely.
Do you think that these symptoms could be attributed to stress and anxiety. It seams it all started when the stress and anxiety started.
Dear Lei9h: I'm new here, so I'm not sure what to do. The tingling and numbness you are experiencing can go with several conditions. It seems to me that you might benefit from seeing a neurologist. Please don't write it all off to stress. Did your GP suggest an antidepressant? There are several antidepressants that are also on label for pain and tingling. I take Cymbalta, which helps. Hugs, ElaineD
ElaineD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote