View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Letter from SSA advising that evidence is available for viewing...

I recently prevailed in my federal lawsuit against SSA, and was granted a new hearing. It's been ten years so far, covering two separate hearings in front of ALJ's, and two episodes of bladder cancer, including the most recent return of the cancer as at least grade 3 invasive.

I originally filed for disability following a number of work place injuries, after having navigated the work comp system for several years. My official claims emerge from severe chronic degenerative disc disease(cervical spine), chronic migraine, and issues with my arms, hands, and elbows stemming from the disc disease.

At any rate, I prevailed in the federal courtroom, and we were remanded back for a new hearing, I have surgery coming up on the 26th to remove my bladder, prostate, and seminal glands. Just the other day I received a letter from SSA addressed to me and my attorney, advising us that "exhibits were now ready for viewing!"

Does this indicate that the new hearing is now imminent? Thanks....P.S. after a federal judge rules against the ALJ, does that actually increase your odds of winning at the new hearing? I am desperately broke, I have lost everything I ever owned...
Direwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote