View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:53 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Not sure what is going on

Hi all,my name is Andy and I live in Scotland in the UK,just wanted to introduce myself and to see if anyone can shed any light on what is going on with me.My Gp and Pharmacist seem to think I have some sort of nerve damage.

For the last 18 years I have suffered with Fibromyalgia and then 10 years ago I was diagnosed with Cluster Headaches,so I have been used to being in pain most of the time but then about 6 weeks ago I noticed things starting to get much worse.Firstly my feet and Hands were going numb and tingly and now I can only feel half of my right foot,then I started getting the most horrific burning pain in my neck,back,legs and shoulders,and also electric shock type pains up and down my arms and legs.
The next thing to happen was I started dropping things like frying pans with food in them,cups of coffee,cutlery,stuff of the shelves in supermarkets,you name it I've dropped it.My legs keep going away from me and I keep losing my balance.
Other things I can add are terrible sweating,irregular bowel movements and drymouth.
I would be greatful for any input,suggestions or advice from you guys as I know you are the experts.

Hope you are all reasonably well

Andy
andymac67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (11-08-2013)