View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Medical Marijuana

i searched this forum for info on medical marijuana and i am curious if anyone else has had success of any kind...

i am in Colorado and have access to potent and 'clean' marijuana.

i smoke right before bed and i now go to sleep easily...before, it was a major struggle for me to fall asleep and stay asleep...

i take melatonin for sleep...i cannot tolerate sleep meds...

i have had a huge problem with restless leg, and it disappeared at night when i smoke...

i have had problems with fibro for 25+ years, and tried marijuana about 1.5 years ago and it has made a positive difference in my life.

i do NOT use pot socially...i do absolutely nothing after i smoke...i always smoke and go right to bed and straight to sleep...

i have asked every health professional i know: internist, neurologists, psychiatrist...even my 80 year old mother...all approve without hesitation...but then again, they are all in Colorado and the attitudes here are different...

my biggest concern is the long term effect of smoke...while in Colorado, i can buy edibles, although their effect on me is not the same as smoking.

all of this from a 52 year old dad with 7 kids, some of which we drug tested while in high school as it became problematic for them...so i was quite hesitant to even try...

but i am glad i did.

anyone else?

Brainstemmed
Brainstemmed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (11-18-2013)