View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi all at a recent visit to pain clinic the doc asked me if I had put any weight on since I had this dreaded crps.

I said yes about a stone up to now and I think it's due to picking during the day and not working.

The doc said they recommended a low carb diet something like the Atkins diet as it was something to do with the meds I was on and Not over eating. But they never mentioned anything about reducing pain through it just might make me fell better in myself.

I'm not really overweight just a bit of a beer belly. My physio has me on exercise bikes and massage but no where near my crps just to help circulation and self esteem.

They have all said to me they can't cure me but hope to keep me where I'm at and no further spread of this beast I only have it both hands and slight arm I type this with my thumbs it's great exercise.

I'm not meaning to rant on about myself just trying to show the difference between a good understanding pain team and not so good as yours sounds like.

I would most definitely look for a better doc who understands this crps.

Hope your having a better day take care
RSD ME (11-07-2013), St George 2013 (11-07-2013)