View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had this surgery a week and a half ago and so far it has been no big deal. Compared to a 1st rib resection it was a breeze. Dr. Donahue indicated that recovery is about two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight View Post
Yay! My mom is coming out on the day of my surgery to help me after the surgery and to fly home. Plane tickets bought, hotel booked.

If this doesn't work, I guess I can try the scary surgery later on, but I have the chest pains that and it is more my pinkie and ring fingers that are affected rather than the thumb and pointer finger.

Since being here I read about the PM surgery, and have been doing some myofascial releases for the PM, and have been extremely sore from this. I have a steroid shot schedule for Monday for the PM, they said that was fine, it is still 4 weeks away, and I have a lot of time sitting at a computer between now and then.

They said I can't lift more than 10 lbs for two weeks. Does this surgery hurt afterward if you had it alone, anyone?? How long do you think I will be off work? I am having both sides done at the same time.
Eddiemaverick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote