View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro1 View Post
Its finally occurred to me that my Pain diminished to the point its a 1-2 when Im letting blood flow to my feet for very long periods.

All three trips away this year to parts of Thailand where I live have led to dramatic improvement in systems due to the fact Im walking all the time all day.
My feet tend to get a bit puffy due to blood flow /fluids?

Could excessive blood flow to my feet lead to Pain Loss? anyone have any thoughts? I spend most of my time in a recliner with my feet UP that leaves me with constant zapping and burning, crawling ants etc etc
I wish I COULD exercise, do Tai Chi, walk and stand. But my profound PN makes that impossible. I do exercise in the water and I do the circuit machines at our health club.

But I couldn't even do Tai Chi in the WATER. I lost my balance and got very dizzy. I have some hearing loss, so my balance is very fragile.

We rely upon eyes, ears, and nerve messages from our feet and legs to balance on our feet. With two gone, I have fallen backwards out of the shower onto my back twice when closing my eyes to rinse my hair!

I soon learned to stand with my back to the opening of the shower at the Y!

And now always use the handicapped shower where I can sit to shower and rinse my hair.

I know the exercise is the key to continued health and sanity. So I'm off to the pool right now!'

Oh Cymbalta helps with the pain.
Hugs, Elaine
ElaineD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote