View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Aussie99, Glenn, and heb1212

You guys are so awesome! Aussie99 was your neuropathy ever diagnosed as to what was causing it, or did they call it idiopathic? Glenn, I do believe I did have the blood test you were speaking of, I also just had a CT scan of my chest and lungs with contrast and it did not show anything. This burning mouth syndrome is driving me crazy, I have to chew gum almost all of the time because my mouth is so dry, who knows what is causing this, is it the SFSN or is it something else? So many questions. I know what you mean heb1212 I look at my skin often and wonder the same thing, how can I be burning this bad and not be on fire! My Doctor wants to start me on a new medication, Lyrica, I filled the prescription a couple of weeks ago but I haven't started on it yet, I'm still taking Gabapentin, I can't believe how expensive the Lyrica is! oh my Gosh! Heb1212 I sent you a private message, did you get it yet? Anyway friends I will keep you posted as to my progress, I have many more questions I want to ask, but don't have time to post them today. For those of you who pray will you please ask the Lord to send me to the right Doctor so I can at least get the help I need to treat all these symptoms, this is all pretty depressing. I know the Lord has sent me you wonderful group of people, thank you for all your help and your patience with me. I will continue to pray for each one of you! Blessings, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote