View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 08:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicc View Post
IHH; GSE is an antioxidant while vitamins C and E contain antioxidants. There was an article in Lancet describing how vitamin C prevented RSD in a study of wrist fractures, so there is support for this view. I didn't think much of the study design or their projected numbers, so I never cite it in my posts.

Anyway, I'm a bottom line kind of guy, and the bottom line for me is that I feel safer paying about $10.00 per month and being confident I'm doing all I can.
How could they "prevent" RSD? How did they know that these patients would have gotten RSD?

I am not questioning you, Vicc, rather their study... er, it's confusing me, because I have no idea how they would've known that these patients would be the ones that would've developed RSD...

Maybe someone could explain that? Or their study?

Vicc, could you please give me the name of the study so that I can read it? Thanks.

I certainly understand your reasoning for using the GSE. Can you tell me if you know if it interacts with any drugs?

Speaking of herbs/ supplements interacting with drugs, does anyone know of a website or such to find out those types of interactions?

Thanks.
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote