View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
I so understand what you are saying. CASH may be the only thing that will be accepted soon and in many cases will be the cheaper way to go. No one seems to know or feel secure about all the chaos with health care and health insurance at the moment. A lot of people that are currently covered under their employers, are healthy, and think none of the current turmoil affects them may soon find themselves in a similar boat. We here with health issues are more aware as we are affected first.

I only hope that when all the dust settles, everyone comes out of all this without too much harm but I fear that will not be the case.

Wishing you the best and hope we can keep our docs. Nothing is more important to me than being able to choose who I trust with my life and health. I don't just want a doctor, .... I want MY doctors. It IS MY life that is in their hands.
Well said Hopeless! That is exactly how I feel. Unfortunately being that we suffer from a disease that not many are aware of and it is also a 'chronic pain' condition I fear that we will be under cared for or brushed off if we aren't able to choose or stay with qualified physicians.

Like you.. I hope when the dust settles the picture I see currently has a whole different look. Praying for those who are already being affected by this mess. They really should have waited and researched the medical/treatment maze through people who it affects on a daily basis!

Wishing you well,
Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (11-07-2013)