View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 01:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Meaghan thanks for asking. Her headaches are still painful, but not as bad as they were. She still has memory loss, less sensitive to light, and she still speak slowly and quietly. She has trouble thinking thing some things through. She just recently started an online business and had an order from a customer that was placed 2 months in advance for a wedding, so she spend almost 15 hours being up one day to finish the order with about 30 minute breaks in between every few hours. She also spend about 4 to 5 hours on two other days also finishing up orders. So there was a definite setback from this. She did not want to stress out the person getting married, by cancelling the orders.

I am doing better than the first week. I rarely show emotion, but I think I cried every single day in the beginning. Her personality is still the same, but her thought process is delayed and she is always tired. Its also sad to see her unable to remember things. She used to be the one with the better memory in the relationship.

I am taking Mark's advice and just taking it a week at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neens17 View Post
Hi Agent007...How is she doing? How are YOU doing? What is the status?

Best,
Meaghan
Agent007tj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote