View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 02:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am reading a lot of responses.. and thank you all for them.. one thing I notice is depression seems common with this beats.. every one expects you to be depressed… I am not sure that Depression fits what I feel..
I know have am having a great deal of difficulty controlling and stabilizing my moods..but my moods swing..and wildly from anger, frustration, confusion, to calm, serene, accepting, .. I mean yeah from time to time . I will mourn for the loss of mobility, and constant pain.. but I rarely dwell on those feelings,,, Am I just the odd ball out on that??? and now I find myself asking ME am I in denial and Im really depressed. ???? and I usually come to the answer of no..
Idk maybe Im fooling myself.. you all see my posts.. what do you think???
… Im glad that I can post all of my oddity.. questions.. I am not always brave enough to ask my Dr about it . so I ask here first.. and you all are awesome in your responses.. I get a feel of what to expect from my dr. when I do ask..
I appreciate. and am very thankful that all of you who suffer this beast are open with me and each other .. and this forum gets to do its job through those ..ARKs….( Acts of Random Kindness) ..Thank you all.. and I will pray again that every one wakes to better days..