View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
Thanks for all of your kind thoughts. I should though have mentioned that my feelings excluded rsd sufferers and other chronic pain sufferers like myself and all of you. I know when you offer advice on exercise, etc. it's because you truly understand. It's the ones that don't know what we are going through that bug me, because I sometimes think that they think the pain we have can just go away if we just move more. It's just not that simple. Maybe that's not what they mean and I overreacted, but that's how I felt at the time. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Thanks again for your support. Hope you have a good day. I can't sleep again so I thought I'd mention this because I forgot to yesterday. Take Care.
Hey Renee,

You didn't need to apologize and you certainly didn't offend me in anyway. My reply to you was out of concern for you. I was just trying help you see that the people who say things that hurt us aren't usually intending to and I was hoping you would see that because it is the only way I can try to help lessen your pain from afar. I agreed and have felt the exact same way as you many times through this and other difficult journey's in life.. I could have chimed in and agreed, rallied with your words but that felt like I might fuel your already hurt feelings so instead I said what was meant to get you to look at it from a different angle.

Please never apologize for posting how you feel or what you are going through!! It was awesome what you wrote because it happens to many of us... I personally just didn't want you stewing by the words spoken any longer because I felt the pain you were in because of it.

zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (11-08-2013), St George 2013 (11-08-2013)