View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Please help horrible neurologist such pain...

Hi ,
Please help guys.I am very upset.Gabapentin made me break out everywhere in huge red itching boils like I was infected with the bubonic plague.PLUS...diarrhea.I was terrrified of what was happening and slowly discontinued use ( as of Nov 3 last pill).Feel better yet also the tingling and burning has returned.Spend 20 hours since then trying to get an appointment to see a neurologist(in Berlin,Germany )and get a precription for a different pain medication.Also called and visited office of the oral surgeon who performed surgery Oct 23 .Said pain was burning except at night and normal pain medication did not stop the burning fiery pain that I experience at the end of every day.Well get this.the oral surgeon said that if the pain was THAT BAD I would have continued taking Gabapentin.Right,and look like a leper? The oral dentist said that I was not feeling pain.Get this::I then cried and said stop lying to me is my case hopeless? I am university educated do not treat me like an idiot!!The dentist mellowed and said " You will feel pain for up to six months when the bone augmentation will have had time to work".Well, thanks, but I paid A LOT of money to get pre-op information and HE DID NOT TELL ME THIS! SIX MONTHS:::The only neurologist who could see me quickly told me "Gabapentin is wrong for you.You are not feeling burning.Take aspirin." I showed him the 3D exam of the injuries caused by the dental implant and he said well dental implant NEVER CAUSE neuropathic pain.he said i should take aspirin. He said i was acting hysterical when i told him about the pins and needles and the burning and numbness.I said pleae prescribe the strongest painmedication you can to get me over the next month.The neurologist refused saying the dentist caused the problems and the dentists should deal with it.???THis i swear is happening in EAST BERLIN .Elaine55
Elaine55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote