View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I use m.m. nightly after dinner to get thru the evening and be able to sleep with my neuropathy. I smoke it as well, as edibles are too unpredictable for me. I either get no relief, or I'm a zombie.

Is the smoke bad for you? I imagine it isn't good for you, but weigh the alternatives. It doesn't harm your liver like pills and alcohol do. I don't know about you, but I wake up refreshed, unlike if I had taken painkillers.

You know, a vaporizer pretty much takes care of the smoking aspect, so you may want to look into that. It doesn't burn the bud, but just the ingredients you want and need.

I am 56 with two grown sons that I watched like a hawk growing up. One now smokes occasionally and it doesn't cause him any problems. The other one used to, but now chooses not to. They don't think any less of me for using it as they know my goal is to stay away from pharma's and they know I experience a lot of pain daily. I prefer that they smoke weed than drink alcohol. By far.

It sounds like your looking for validation that its okay to use m.m. I personally think you need to get over that. We've been brainwashed to think of it as being evil, but now the cats out of the bag. The famous t.v. Doctor that did a program on m.m. admitted he had been mislead by the government and
apologized for his hard anti pot stance he had preach for so long. It was a CNN special and I'm sure you can watch it on YouTube.

Should kids do it? Of course not! That's the anti m.m. slogan that is spouted by those who either have a vested interest in keeping it illegal or people who now know they have been wrong, but are incapable of changing their opinions.

Do what you need to do and stop worrying about it.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brainstemmed (11-09-2013), eva5667faliure (11-18-2013), RSD ME (11-11-2013)