View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
My chiro used a similar technique as well as regular adjustments, no problems from it, went to him for many years for my chronic RSI/TOS/myofascial pain.

Was the chiro that you went to a highly skilled practitioner?
well, i learned the hard way that no, not at all...it has been a painful lesson...

i found this discussion interesting, but i found it too late:

*In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline.*

52 year old with 25+ years of problems associated with Fibromyalgia...

What happened:

while seeking relief from the scourge of fibro, i rec'd 12-15 increasingly significant concussions to my brain stem from a risky chiropractic adjustment. Last one on May 10, 2013...at 11:45 AM that day, my life changed instantly.

Symptoms:
cognitive dysfunction, sleep disruption, highly emotional, easily overwhelmed & overloaded, unrelenting tinnitus, memory loss, facial masking, difficulty with speech, trouble finding words, headache, widespread Fibro pain mostly in my neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees...

unable to: drive or ride in a moving vehicle for any length of time, watch TV or movie, read books, tolerate more than one soft conversation at a time.

i am hyper sensitive to light, noise, motion and crave dark, quiet and very, very slow...

Current Meds:

10 mg Ritalin,
450 mg Lyrica
5 mg prednisone (aka poison)
amatryptaline
5 mg melatonin
plus daily vitamin & supplement regimen: B, D, Fish Oil, plus a lot of brain food: nuts, berries, fish, etc,..

legal, MM approved by ALL my docs for 2 very limited purposes.(not recommended for all, be cautious)
2 mg Valium as needed
Tramadol as needed
Percocet as needed
lidocaine patches (yea!)
Outpatient Infusion for migraine cocktail once per week as needed

Last edited by Jomar; 10-16-2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: link expired
Brainstemmed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote