View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
Thanks for your reply -- and I appreciate your sharing your experience. I think its important to acknowledge the potential benefit as well as risk that is associated with these surgeries.
Are you seeking care in SF area? or maybe Davis? What kind of scan are you getting?

Otherwise -- for everyone who has experience with with Pec Minor Tenonomy --- what symptoms did you have that lead the docI tor to think it was the pec minor causing the problem? Did you have any tests specific to the pec minor? Botox in the pec minor?

I read about the pec minor on here, and that made a lot more sense based on what my symptoms are, than the first rib resection. My pulse does not completely stop when they do the TOS tests, but my hands become freezing and then tingling. Also, the pec minor syndrome causes a lot of chest pain - similar to what people describe what a heart attack feels like. I have gone to the ER a couple of times with chest pain, as it was only on my left side to start out with. They looked at me like I was a nut job both times, as I am only 33 - I think I was 26 the first time I went, and I have an excellent heart.

Als
Eight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (11-20-2013), cyclist (11-10-2013)