View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks!

Mark,

Thank you for your informative reply. I'm not sure if I would call the headaches extreme right now... they are pretty much a dull ache most of the time, but when I get extremely tired or stressed they get worst. If I notice anything else that you described, I'll be sure to make myself go to a doctor.

I'll check out the link and the post you mentioned right now.

As far as lowering my stress, I wish I could. I'm a teacher who lost her job last spring due to budget issues, and this happened at the worst possible time, as I was expecting to be able to start trying to get pregnant this fall. I'm having a hard time with depression right now, thanks to my lack of work and the other issues that go along with that (including marital issues, among other things), and on top of that the only work I can find right now is as a substitute teacher... it's almost impossible to control how much stress I encounter as a substitute, since I never know from one day to the next what I'm going to be doing until I get to work. It also means I can't afford to take any time off to rest, even though everything I have read says that rest is a vital part of recovery from a head injury. I don't have any sick days, and my pay as a sub is already horrible enough without losing money due to illness of any kind. The next day I have off is Wednesday, and even then I have a list a mile long of things that have to be done... no time to slow down unfortunately.

Thanks again for the information!
courtney.w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote