View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Does any of this sound familiar?

Hi everyone,
I stumbled across this website today after relentlessly searching the internet for possible causes for my symptoms. I know that is not the greatest thing to do, but I have gone to sooo many doctors with no diagnosis that I thought I would do some searching myself. I believe I need to see a neurologist but my physician keeps telling me that I just have anxiety problems. So I was wondering if any of you have experienced any of the symptoms that I have had, for over a year now, and if it doesn't warrant a visit to a neurologist? My biggest complaint is I am constantly lightheaded, almost like my brain isn't getting the blood flow that it needs. My vision gets hazy and blurry but I have had vision tests done that confirm my 20/20 vision. I get neck and head pain just on the left side. I sometimes see flashes of lights in my vision, and ringing in both of my ears. My sleep is terribly messed up, never feels like I get into a deep sleep, then I wake up even more lightheaded and almost panicky. These are the major symptoms I have been experiencing, so if any of you have any insight as to what I may be dealing with or anything that sounds familiar to you, could you please let me know. I might have to break down and go to a different doctor who will refer me to a neurologist. Thanks so much in advance!
lynny31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote