View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Thanks Mark. You do a lot for people on here to help them get through. I let time blow off and actually ran 25 minutes for the first time in a long time, and I feel pretty good.

I've been really curious about your situation and I was hoping you wouldn't mind answering some of my questions. I hope I don't offend you by any of these questions, but I think about post-concussion syndrome and this forum in specific every day.

You've been living with pcs for 50+ years correct? At any time over those 50 years have you woken up and decided to at least attempt the things you use to enjoy? At the same time though since you've been battling pcs since you were 10 has this lifestyle been all you've ever known?

My final question is not meant to offend or insinuate anything what so ever I would just appreciate greatly if you could answer it with complete honesty. I'll transition into telling you a little about me personally; I've always been a mild-hypochondriac. I've never reacted good to stress and I believe a big part of the way I 'am today is due to my period of extreme stress a couple months ago where I had aphthous stomatitis (mouth ulcers) due to the stress of the time. I'm just simply curious and I hope you don't take this question the wrong way; have you had hypochondriac tendencies?

As I said before I think about pcs almost every moment of every day and the thought of living as long with pcs as you have scares me to death. These questions are simply the ones that have stayed on my mind that I hope you won't mind answering.

Thanks so much Mark
-Will
cyclist569 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote