View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzieace View Post
I am not really sure if he is a neuroligist or a neurosurgeon, but he is said to be the best in the area.

Three different doctors have told me that the buldging disks in my neck would not be causing the pain i am having. I do remember that the neurologist said the nerve study was normal, but he thought the crps type ii was caused from the shoulder injury i had, possibly the brackial plexus (sp).

Basically at the last appointment he told me he would try a different medicine if the clodine and amitryptine combine was not working (and its not) and if that was unsucessful he would referr me back to the previous orthopedic group doctors, for pain management. That was the only hope he gave me...pain management.
I would seek more opinions! Follow through with whatever recommendations but also seek out an additional orthopedic surgeon who specializes with brachial plexus injuries and a neurosurgeon who can fully evaluate your cervical spine.. trust me even the very best doctors can make mistakes. At least that is what I would do in your shoes.
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote