View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I planted my last fava beans outside the last of July I think and am harvesting tops and beans from them. Yes, now I am planting beds in the greenhouse, which last year supplied us with tops and flowers to tincture clear up thru June when the ones which are planted outdoors in the first part of March start a new supply coming on.
I have a doctors appointment today. Went off tincture Sunday morning at 11:00 so that she could see my symptoms. I felt tremors, stiffness and jerky by Sunday nite, but still functional. Monday was surprised to get up ok, today yet ok...just a stiff neck and some tremor in it, but still able to type quickly and finger tap very well. The only things I am doing differently is taking Magnesium citrate powder form daily and my bowels are moving almost normally! I also bought green tea and have taken a cup a day and have been eating beets now more often. I dried beet slices this summer and tried putting them in pickle beets solution in the fridge to hydrate them....it works. Vinegar (which helps many things, is in the solution) So perhaps that is something contributing to my lack of symptoms also right now...they are really good. Will let you know how the appointment goes ya'll.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
johnt (11-12-2013), Stand Tall (11-12-2013)