View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridges View Post
Nonna, and Kathryn,
I will at respond to the concerns that you both have. My surgery was on Nov. 30, 2010. I understand that not all patients have the perfect outcome that I experienced, but some of that could be explained by how severe the damage has been to the nerves and surrounding tissue. I am now nearly three years post-op, and I am able to do nearly everything I did prior to my accident. The damaged nerve(s) bothered me for some time after surgery, but I continued with my physical therapy and worked through that. I am 61 years old, and was disabled for nearly five years. I am willing to speak with anyone who has concerns or questions about Tarlov cysts, the surgery, or the recovery process. You can private message me with your phone # or I will give you mine if you want to speak by phone. Full disclosure: I will be serving on the board of directors for the Tarlov Cyst Disease Foundation beginning in 2014. It is one way that I can give back to those who restored my life.
David
Hi David,
Thank you for your reply. I would appreciate more information of prior symptoms to surgery. It sounds like a long recovery but was worth it having the surgery. If you could email me with more information, then I can give you my telephone #. THank you again.
Kathryn1
Kathryn1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Idahogirl7 (01-13-2014)