View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I Can Relate

I am back in school and it is VERY TIRING because we are re training our brains at a University level! If we were to go to cognitive therapy(which is very hard to get Insurance to approve for me)the cognitive therapy would start us at a level lower than college could be anywhere from elementary school to high school it depends on your Neuropsyc testing, impairments etc.Even with the cognitive therapy I was told if I was able to do it that the fatigue would be high for awhile. I had 4 impairments that was in zero percentile range a year ago.

I do 30-45min work and take breaks.I work best right when I finish my vitamins and breakfast. And try to take naps. This is TOUGH WORK!!!

I have noticed better memory with life, I remember little of studies because it's patchy, but more fatigue/lack of motivation over last 4 classes and I went from a B average to struggling to get C average with ADA help, I am happy to be passing at this point. This is hard work....I believe no pain no gain with the brain as well as exercising any other part of the body. You are not alone it Sux!

Do you have ADA help? If not I suggest to get it ASAP.Keep pushing!!!Mia

Symptoms: Physical: I am always cold in any season!!I cannot tolerate anything pressure on my head(sun glasses,hats)longer then a hour,Lock jaw/Displaced TMJ, Dropsey, Hands go numb, Arms go numb, back of head numb (when asleep),Muscle spasms in face & upper body,migraines, concentration headaches, dizziness, nausea, neck and back trauma (from accident), tinnitus, extreme light sensitivity, noise sensitivity, EXTREME fatigue, impaired vestibular system, balance off, Pupils NEVER equal, disrupted sleep cycles,speech problems.

Cognitive: Cognitive Behavior, Brain fog, impulsivity, speech problems, word finding problems, slowed processing speeds, impaired visual memory, impaired complex attention

Emotional: Unable to handle stress or overstimulation without getting extremely irritable or angry, easily overstimulated, MAJOR depression, major anxiety, Panic attacks

Treatment so far: Treatment for PCS,PTSD,Depression & panic,Vestibular therapy, Physical therapy, Vitamin Schedule,Walking,No Dairy, No eggs, No caffeine, No artificial coloring, Sleep with 2 pillows, Very little sugars consumed, Eat healthy,No alcohol, Medications, limit stress and overstimulation.

~*~Learn to treasure yourself and your Divinity. Be willing to accept yourself completely. Be yourself, be graceful, be kind, be wild, be weird ... be true to yourself~*~
MiaVita2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote