View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosey2me View Post
thank you..You know I was also wondering if anyone gets mouth sores?Along with all the rest of the rsd..I get blood sacks in my mouth then they pop,its gross.My memory is not as good as it was.I was a good speller,now I really question my-self.I forget what I read and from who.I have to return and return..Oh well I guess there is worse.
I have the odd mouth sore, but not as many as I used to - for anything in the mouth I absolutely swear by Manuka honey. It's amazing stuff. A few years ago I had to go to the doc with this massive sore that just wouldn't go - I tried all sorts, nothing worked. In the end in desperation I went to my health food shop and asked them, and they said Manuka. It was expensive and I was pretty skeptical, but I like honey so I thought if it didn't help I could eat the darn stuff! Within two days my sore had healed, and was completely disappeared within a week. I've used it loads since then, and on my daughter who gets them sometimes. It's fab and I can't recommend it highly enough lol. Just make sure you get the decent stuff from New Zealand with a Manuka factor of at least 10.

Best thing is there's no side effects and it's very gentle on your system. Plus as a bonus, honey doesn't go off, so one pot lasts for years!

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (11-13-2013), RSD ME (11-13-2013)