View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 01:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had a VEEG once and have a couple of tips.

Where I went they had a TV so I brought a DVD and a playstation. I don't really like videogames but my husband thought it would help with the night I had to stay up all night. It DEFINITELY did!

I would take a lot of pillows because it can be difficult to get comfy with all of the leads. I would definitely take your own jammies so that you are comfy too. They let me use linen spray as well so it seemed more homey.

I didn't receive any serious wounds from when they took the leads off, the guy was pretty patient, but I did lose quite a bit of hair. The glue is really thick.

I left the hospital crying and went straight to my kid's Godmother's salon. She is from the Ivory Coast and runs an ethnic hair salon. My suggestion is that when you get out or before you go drop by an ethnic salon in your area and buy some of the heavy duty conditioner there. She had me use an entire bottle. I would wet my hair, put a third of the conditioner in it, let it sit for 15 minutes, then start to brush through it, then rinse. I did this whole process 3 times and didn't lose too much more hair. My hair has always been thin, especially with the AEDs, and this seemed to help.

God Bless.
bams1414 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote