View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Shocked

You know this propaganda thing in medicine and politics has totally gotten to me this fall. I've had it with vaccine propaganda, statins propaganda, the Congress, the ACAct, EVERYTHING....I've HAD IT!

I just cannot take it anymore. The shutdown personally impacted us, and even sent my blood pressure up, which I discussed with my doctor!

So.... no more CNN for me. Little if any news, even, for a while.

Anything hugely important will trickle down to me I suppose. Hubby can dispassionately handle it, so he will be my source for a while.

I am starting some new drawings, using the new colored pencils that I just acquired at Blicks and Ebay....most of them were not on the market when I was active in the past with my art. Then the push for college fund came and I was working too much and too tired for the art. Then I was ill long term with that lisinopril debacle, so now, bye bye CNN and others.... hello to new activities!

Here is a quote from that CNN article on this thread:
Quote:
Among the four questions to ask to determine risks: Do you have heart disease? Do you have diabetes (Type 1 or 2)? Do you have a bad cholesterol level more than 190? And is your 10-year risk of a heart attack greater than 7.5%?
Maybe some further questions should be:
1) do you wear clothes?

2) do you eat food?

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (11-13-2013), pinkynose (10-29-2015), Rosie33 (04-17-2015), Vowel Lady (11-25-2013)