Thread: Meds
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
These drugs are given for long periods of time for chronic pain sufferers. I have checked with my drs as well as the three drs in my family. What you are saying is incorrect.
Yes, they are. But.. as I said it wasn't what you were taking that I offered suggestions. It was simply that you aren't getting effective relief sometimes 2 hours before your next dose and in enough pain that you are struggling physically and mentally (at least by your postings) and that you were having stomach issues both of those to many doctors (maybe not yours) if happening frequently (and by your posts they are) should indicate the need for something more helpful to you. Again, it was simply to suggest that there may be a better dosage like the same kind just in a longer acting formula (they do make it in a 12 hour dosage ya know) and maybe one without acetaminophen, so that if it is adding to any of your stomach issues that would help. Several of the drugs you are taking warn specifically about GI issues so I'm not being an idiot in my offers of suggestions.