View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Direwolf,

I am soooooooooo sorry. No one should have to go through what you have been through. My heart is breaking for you. I can hear the despair in your post. This is no way to go into a surgical procedure. You should be facing surgery with "hope" and "success" in your thoughts, not what you have been slapped in the face with today.

I wish I could jump through this site and do something for you but I don't know what I could possibly do. You have been such a tremendous help to me and I can't return the favor.

Please keep in touch. Maybe things will finally turn around for you for the better following your surgery. That will be behind you, recovery may also bring better news on the SSDI front. The more I learn about the "system", the more confused I become. There seems to be so many cases that denial makes no sense. I have read the rules and regulations but it appears they are not applied equally in some cases. Before people jump on me for not knowing all the specifics about particular cases, I am basing that comment on some of the FEDERAL court rulings I have read which details ALL the specs.

I am thinking of you and wish so much that I could offer you some words of comfort at least.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-21-2013)