View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 02:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprinz99 View Post
So I taking the leap and getting my first smartphone. I have decided to get the iphone 5S as the apple platform seems simplest to master.

I am primarily going to use the phone for calls, texting, internet, email - but love my music, need to keep a kid entertained with a game or movie every few days (like at MD appts, on trips etc) and will need to have access to my work docs in a pinch.

My question is: which size/capacity should I choose? I plan to keep this phone 2-5 years and understand that memory cards are not an option. I am not clear if storing most of my "stuff" in the cloud is the way to go or not.

So... do I put mym oney towards the 16, 32 or 64GB version??? I am leaning towards the 32/64 choices {but I could be under/overshooting my needs and not even know it}

thansk you for any help you can offer me!.
If you had an absolutely huge library of videos, music to put other things, and you did not plan on getting a lot of games, I think you would do better with a 32GB. And if you're going to spend that much money, insurance for lost, stolen and/or damages is well worth the extra $10 or so a month for repair/replacement. Be sure you back-up your phone to a laptop using iTunes or to iCloud regularly. It's worth the time and effort.
reesecups is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jprinz99 (11-14-2013)