View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Thanks Mark. We are in Idaho too And thank you for your advice-- That is what I am thinking as well--- time and rest....It's driving me nutts and can't happen soon enough. He says that when he drives it's calming for him. (Do you buy this? I'm not in his head so I don't know if he says that because he doesn't want to lose his driving privileges, or because it truly is relaxing for him).This is his 5th or 6th Concussion. First time with continued symptoms.

He was hit repeatedly from what I understand in the 4th quarter--Helmet to helmet, over and over. His headaches have gone down(not gone), he is able to go to sleep better), but he is really down, Can't concentrate or focus whatsoever and his whole life has been changed for the time being. I have been trying to get him on a schedule, but he isn't listening too well. I feel like I'm constantly hounding him (and I am). I don't feel he's making good decisions and taking care of himself the way he should be, but I don't want to cause him any more stress either (that's hard on the brain too). What to do. This last month has been awful.
k8eschm8e is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote