View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:39 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default advice on calmare

I would really love your advice. My 17 year old daughter has had RND/ RSD /CRPS ( the beast by many names, I say) for 5 years now. We have been to about 40 Drs/therapists including 3 weeks of treatment in Pennsylvania - but have had no pain relief. I am desperate to allow her to finish her senior year and go on with her life and her HUGE dreams - she has already battled through so much and lost so much - we CANT give up now!
I am just now hearing of Calmare and your results are giving us hope again despite the lack of clinical trials.

I really want to try this - my question is this: There is a certified clinic here in MT - about 8 hrs away ( A miracle - up til now I hadn't heard of another living soul in MT with this or anyone who knew ANYTHING about it) -- but there are not even anecdotal reports of success there which I have found ( and actually one really negative report). The NJ clinic seems to have at least anecdotal successes -- and many!
Would you try here in MT first , or seek elsewhere? There is a clinic in Utah with success stories... and of course there is NJ....
What would you do? Please help- totally at the end our rope

PS -- FYI her pain is not localized
mtgoats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (09-12-2014)