Thread: Good bye...
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please think again Cathie.

Cathie

It is with great sorrow that I read your post about leaving us. We have corresponded in the past on the old B/T forum and if my memory serves me right by PM as well.
I would like to say firstly that I really do understand how you feel when you are hurting bad and you turn on to one of these forums for some helpful chat and one or more of these fairly new members, who one assumes are compassionate, posts in the fashion you have observed.

Along with Billye whom you so rightly mention, you are one of our dearest and most understanding members and I am sure I speak for so many when I say “please don’t leave us”. Whilst I don’t agree with Curious about there being an “ignore button” you can I am sure put any unhelpful posting out of your mind. There really are not too many Cathie.

I know you are having lots of health problems and I wish you well with lots less pain and a final plea to stay with us – I always look forward to your posts which are worth a million of these negative “contributions” - you are so needed Cathie.

Tony
Adastra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote