View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Really worried...

So in Sept I ended PT on my low back doing the deep tissue massage I mentioned before and they had used the flexion distraction table. I was getting more and more back spasms and nerve jabs which is better. For yrs I have had when sitting a sensation from my rear to back of my knees. Kind of from the sciatica area. I can touch my upper body and even create a sensation in my legs. Well the last few nites I have woken up with sensations just flowing down my legs. I also have the tingling in the back of my head from the neck problem and upper back where I have had burning. All felt worse at night as nerves go. I don't know half the time what is buzzing or tingling anymore as feel this internally as well. I am really don't know how this has all taken off like this and so afraid where it is going. Can you get nerve damage in just a few months? More and more sensations means the muscles and nerves are breaking down more leading to Pain? As I said before I can't deal with these drugs. I don't know how anyone adjusts to the sedation. I don't know which way to turn anymore as when I tell my neuro about all the tingling she has nothing to say but a drug will help it. Oh in the am I have body jerks too. I don't even know if my limbs move but they sure feel it. This is new to me too-even at my stomach. I thought some of it was stress but this is in the am when just waking up. I don't know how trying to get some help for my back has turned my neuropathy into all this.
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote